[Amps] Looking For Big Jugs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking For Big Jugs
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 07:10:00 -0500
Good Day Fellow Amplifier Builders,

The itch to homebrew a single-ended, dedicated 160-meter linear amplifier
during the upcoming summer doldrums is nibbling away at me again (as if I even
need another linear --- I've already built three).

Anyway, to this end, I'm wondering if anyone reading  this might have a good
used / new 4-1000A transmitting tube --- or even maybe an 833A --- that they no
longer require...? I have lotsa stuff here as possible trading fodder...would
even consider paying $$$, if the price is right!

Many thanks for indulging me...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ