[Amps] JUST A SUGGESTION!!!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] JUST A SUGGESTION!!!
From: Alex Aimette <w2ox@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:59:15 +0000
I have always been just reading the mail on this reflector and learn a lot!
My only comment would be that when you answer a question or make a
comment on the reflector---make sure you make clear  in your
comment/answer that what you say is based on:

1-YOUR ACTUAL EXPERIENCE - give the circumstances so we can all see if
it fits the present problem/question et al!

2-BOOK KNOWLEDGE/THEORY- which may be irrelevent,  not true at all, or
not applicable to the present question!

 From my years in research and from the advice of my expert friends:
W3GM (RIP) et al  there is a BIG difference!!!!

Alex w2ox