[Amps] al1200

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] al1200
From: "c." <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:16:21 -0400
      I'm sorry , but I do need the pic's and schematics for the al
1200. I also would like to know the plate ( oops ) anode impedance of
the 3cx1200a7.!!!(or whatever is in  that amp.!!!!)
     I may have chomped off more than I need here, but I'm thinking of
building another amp, with some "older tubes ".!!!!!!!!
             I thought I had the tuning and loading caps, but with my
"antique" knowledge I may be way off base.!!!!   However, I'd still like
to see the schematic and pictures of the amp.!!!
        anyone who can help, Please e-mail me.!!!!!!!
       thanks .!!!!!!!
            carl / kz5ca