[Amps] WANTED: Heathkit Type solder lugs

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] WANTED: Heathkit Type solder lugs
From: "w2cqm@juno.com" <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 15:05:15 GMT
Can anyone help with a source of supply for the very convenient,
Heathkit flat type chassis  solder lugs? They have the "star" lock
washer built in and two holes for soldering. I'm tired of salvaging
them from vintage equipment and then inevitably burning my fingers
attempting the removal of the tangled maze of the soldered on wires.
If you've been building any equipment, you'll have empathy for me and
relate to the problem. Any help with a source of supply would be
appreciated. Ron W2CQM New York City