[Amps] 30S1 Collins amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 30S1 Collins amplifier
From: "Bill L. Fuqua" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 14:25:54 -0400
     Now that I am the proud owner of a 30S1 I need some help from those that
have had extensive experience working on them. Particularly how to get to
nearly inaccessable parts on the "shelf". Is there a list server that any of
you could suggest to get help with these details. I have gotten it to work and
naturally it exceeds its  1960s specifications which were intended for Amateur
use. Just have some minor problems that need correcting.

    73
Bill wa4lav