Re: [Amps] Ceramic capacitor ratings

To: "Bob Nielsen" <nielsen@oz.net>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ceramic capacitor ratings
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:25:28 -0700
As to the clipping out parts - I went to a co-op school (U of
Cincinnati) in the late 50's and my first co-op job was at Crosley Div of
AVCO Electronics . I was doing a different job on some antennas - but some
of my buddies were put in the TV lab (Crosley was still building TV sets
then) - and they did exactly what you are talking about - clip out a part
and if it still worked  - then justify why it had to be there or not . The
designers hated the co-ops in that area .

73 de hank K7HP