Re: [Amps] Emtron DX-4

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>,"gdaught6@stanford.edu" <gdaught6@stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Emtron DX-4
From: "Rob" <VE6TR@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 18:01:11 -0700
Greetings,

DX4 was shown at Dayton.... as was the DX3.  Both were marked "Not for sale in
the US"
(although can be shipped there from Australia).  DX4 is a finished product and
works as
advertised by the brochure that was available at their table.  I know their
website is out of
date.  Fine product sold world wide. There is a news group on Yahoo if you are
interested.  I
did take some pictures of both amps and can forward to anyone that is
interested.  PM me,
and I will send them as I don't have a website to post them although they are
on the Yahoo
news group site.

... regards... 73

Rob VE6TR