[Amps] Vac Va

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Vac Va
From: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:44:41 +1000
Further to my post on Amps re obtaining a vacuum capacitor I finally found a
suitable unit on Paval's ebay site.I had to make a direct purchase from Pavel
as he informs me he has had a number of bad feedback scores from "Crazy"
Australians.
I'm not sure what the problem would be but I am looking forward to receiving my
purchase.
Thank you to those who offered capacitors.I had to find the right sized unit to
fit into the space provided in my project.
I will let you all know when the unit arrives and I would like to also thank
Paval for kindly contacting me directly..

73....Bob..VK3ZL..