[Amps] (no subject)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] (no subject)
From: rburtonre@aol.com
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:33:48 -0400
I am a newbee non technical novice. I bought a SB 220 . Changed the wiring
according to the manual from 110 to 240. Plugged linear into a mfj soft start
plug and blew a fuse in mfj box.( power off on linear whole time) . Inspected
the linear and discovered that the interlocking spring was hitting the metal
spacer mounted on the feedthrough insulator.?Adjusted the phenolic spacer and
made sure spring pushed away and clear.? Still blew a fuse in mfj soft start
box....can anyone help me here? not sure what to do now????

thx W1RAB