[Amps] power supplies

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] power supplies
From: gd0tep@Safe-mail.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:46:53 +0100
Hi again,

many thanks for all the replies. It looks like i'll try it and see how it goes.
Cooling is an issues i'd thought about after having one toroid fail on my
earlier, extra cooling does help.

Mounting is also an issue i'd thought of some time ago, but had forgotten about
the 'one turn' problem, thanks for that reminder!

I'll give it a go and some how it performs.

Thanks to all for the advice.

P.S. this email address is set up for one or two reflectors only, everything
else is rejected, spam can be a real pain...

Direct is gd0tep - at - manx - dot - net.

73
Andy
http://gd0tep.com