Re: [Amps] FW: economics 3501

To: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>, <dhallam@rapidsys.com>,<Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: economics 3501
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:59:01 -0400
Canada, Saudi Arabia and Mexico, in that order, are the biggest suppliers to
the US.

Canada has proven to the world that it is safe and feasible to expand
drilling in the Artic with leading edge technology. The envirowhackos in the
US prevent our doing the same. So until the prices reach a breaking point
that will force a change in policy nothing will change.

What irks me the most is the whining about oil company profits. Of course
they make a profit but the whackos arent able to understand percentages. If
consumption keeps increasing unabated and the refiners profit percentage
remains unchanged of course they make more money.

One way of shutting up some of the whiners is to ask them how much they have
invested in "energy" stocks. Gore for instance refuses to discuss it but it
is public knowledge that it is a lot.

When the Demmy candidates come to your area they should be hammered with
those questions, it will show you that they are all phonies, especially
Slick Willies b****h.

Thats my one and only rant on the subject. Its a beautiful morning and Im
going up my tower before the afternoon T storms hit. Behave while Im gone!

Carl
KM1H