[Amps] [Fwd: Old GE docs on Radiotrons]

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] [Fwd: Old GE docs on Radiotrons]
From: "Pete Lancashire" <pete@petelancashire.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
John, your email system is rejecting any email I send :(

Amps List ..

I have started putting together a website where I'm putting
my 30 yr collection of electronic print on. Its not organized
in anyway, that will be done this winter.

I'd love to have a copy, and would put it on the site for anyone
to see.

http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1933

-pete