[Amps] Loading capacitor

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Loading capacitor
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:12:24 +1000
Hi all,I am seeking an E.F.Johnson loading capacitor around 800 or
1000pf for another amplifier project GS-31B..I wonder if someone has one
in the junk box in good condition for a reasonable price and
postage??Please contact me email...

On another subject,I was in the supermarket yesterday and looking at
office hardware I came across some trays made for holding A4
sheets,envelopes etc.These are made from fine wire mesh and only cost a
couple of bucks over here.Mesh is perfect for covering air
inlets/outlets on linears.There is enough material in one tray for most
jobs..Just thought it may be of interest.

Greetings from OZ.......Bob VK3ZL...
.