[Amps] HELP-SB-200 meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HELP-SB-200 meter
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:34:40 EDT
Hi Guys, I am looking for bad SB-200 meters.  I only need the scale,  but
could use the plastic housings as well, but particularly I need the  scale.  ON
the other hand, if anyone has an idea how I could duplicate  the scale of an
SB-200 on paper (somehow) that would also work for me.   Since the letters are
white I do not think you can photo copy a scale and  duplicate it.  I could be
wrong, so if anyone has any ideas, let me  know.  In the meantime if you have
a blown meter sitting around, I'll buy  it.  73 Lou