Re: [Amps] Posting here

To: <jtml@vla.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Posting here
From: "Roger Halstead" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:38:59 -0400
I know this is OT, but relevant.  I didn't realize any one was still posting
using the "digest" form.  Those and headers with no subject never make it
past my ISP so it doesn't cost me any download time and I don't have to read
to see what's in them. I don't know how many other ISPs filter them out, but
I'd bet a lot of these posts are just lost.

73 and thanks for bringing that up.

Roger (K8RI)

<snip>