[Amps] Amps During Working Hours

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Amps During Working Hours
From: Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:35:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
"I sometimes wonder what several of these working hours responders do for a
living or are they just wasting their employers time."

I must admit I look at the e-mails while at work.  However, my employer has
told me that whenever I want to leave the office I can, and that things run
much smoother when I am gone.  He also says he will contine to pay me when out
of the office because the office benefits.  I am advised that much of the work
I do for my company simply causes more work - so the less I do the smoother
things will be.

When I reflect candidly upon my work, much of it brings in no revenue  while
causing a major amount of grief to others.  That is on a good day.  The best I
do is make someone happy.  On a bad day, I spend hours and accomplish nothing.

So, faced this reality, I might as well think about amplifiers.

Colin  K7FM