Re: [Amps] looking for source of air flow switch

To: Fern Rivard <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] looking for source of air flow switch
From: Tom WA9WSJ <wa9wsj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Fern,

Try:

http://www.worldmagnetics.com/

We used allot of these switches in systems that
monitored liquid levels via a very low nitrogen
pressure in a heated acid bath, (for a semiconductor
wafer etching process). The safety circuits would shut
down the heaters if the levels dropped below the set
point.

They have some very sensitive types that should do
what you want.

But do not solder to the blade terminals, use quick
disconnect lugs. If you solder to them, the heat will
destroy the internal membrane and thus change the
pressure switching characteristics!

Tom