Re: [Amps] CB Amps or full spectrum???

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] CB Amps or full spectrum???
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:46:00 -0400
More than one legitimate ham brick manufacturer produced a CB amp under a
different "corporate" name. I assume they used similar engineering
"expertise" with the bias circuits.

BTW, a 1N5408 on top of an output transistor makes a fair temperature
regulator. Not perfect but its cheap and simple as a retrofit of an existing
brick.

Carl
KM1H