[Amps] CB Amps or full spectrum???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB Amps or full spectrum???
From: "Trent and Lorraine Sampson" <vk4ti@sampson.net.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:25:32 +1000

I have followed the thread of CB AMP usage on amateur bands and can only
remember one of the multi-multis I was operating in when the station
owner informed me of the amplifiers and the statement that one of the
local Cbers had loaned his for the operation.

On arrival at the station the "cbers" amp was parked on the 20M station,
- A Henry 2KD5 - actually worked quite well through a 4 element 20M quad
at 120 ft ! ..1980 WPX SSB VK2BXQ -

On another note if anyone would happen to have the score that station
put in the WPX I would love to know..

Cheers

Trent VK4TI

 Trent and Lorraine Sampson
| PO Box 1647 | Toowoomba QLD  | 4350| Mobile 0408 497550
Ham Radio Call Sign : VK4TI