[Amps] wanted 0.2 mfd oil filled hv capacitor

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] wanted 0.2 mfd oil filled hv capacitor
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:15:30 -0600

    I am looking for an oil filled high voltage capacitor of 0.2 mfd (would
prefer rated at 5 kv) to resonate the 10 henry choke on my hb hf amplifier. I
could probably use a lower voltage one if I install the choke and resonating
capacitor in the negative centre tap lead of the bridge rectifier. Shipping
would be to zip 83826 for USA or zip V1C 4H9 for canadian source.
    Who are the best suppliers if one if purchasing these new. Am I correct in
that Peter Dahl is not supplying small orders any more or am I wrong on this?

            Thanks from Fern