Re: [Amps] Some thoughts on a transistorized legal limit

To: kg7hf@comcast.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Some thoughts on a transistorized legal limit
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Paul,
  The amp section is 25 cents/watt per APT -- $250

  The power supply will run about $100 in parts.

  The Pi-nets might run a couple hundred in today's
depreciated dollars.

  The cabinet, heatsink(s) and fans could easily run a
couple hundred $$.

  The DSP is only about $25 in parts.

  The above totals about $750.  Add $250 for labor &
overhead...

  Engineering costs?  Isn't that what the H1-B visas
are all about? :-)

73 & Good afternoon,
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/