Re: [Amps] al-811 Blowing fuses Like Crazy

To: "Scott Manthe" <scott.manthe@gmail.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] al-811 Blowing fuses Like Crazy
From: "TROY D SINGLETON-N5ARK" <N5ARK@COMCAST.NET>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:12:03 -0500
Yeah I was looking at them and they did not look bad and was cheaper than
anywhere else I looked. I was just not sure about Penta being that I have
not heard a lot about the company. But I also read that most of the tubes
are made at the same facotry in China but marketed under different names
Like RF Parts..

I think I am going to order a set of the PENTAS and if there is some sort of
other problem and one blows at least I wont be out a lot of money.

Thanks, Troy N5ARK