Re: [Amps] I miss some regulars

To: "'Rick Stealey'" <rstealey@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] I miss some regulars
From: "Administrator" <amps@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 00:03:39 -0500
Both of those accounts are no longer subscribed to Amps.
I exchanged e-mail with W8JI shortly after he disappeared
and he commented that he was tired of the behavior of some
newer (or returning) members and had decided to leave.  Tom
is not the only contributor to have made that decision in
the last few months.

It is always a shame to lose the most knowledgeable and
experienced regulars but I can't blame people like Tom
when the decide they can no longer put up with the constant
arguments and aggressive behavior of certain individuals.
I often feel the same way.

Fortunately, membership in Amps seems to have remained fairly
constant at around 1200 subscribers for the last four and a
half years.

Administrator, amps@contesting.com