[Amps] i give up!

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] i give up!
From: <roller@comtech-data.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:57:07 +0100
hello. my dentron 10-160L is killing me.it gives 900w on the bird on 10m and
1kw on 15m ,and on 20 to 160 is almost dead.maximum 300w out,and the loading is
fully clockwise on 20m.(300w out). i have checked all i can(thanks for the
pictures on the bandswitch!) ,and i dont know where to go now. i tried to put
my MFJ-269 in the back,and put a resistor equal to anod resistans, and dropping
the antenna relay.and it dipps on 10,15 but on 20m to 160m no dipp.i can se
that the coil and all is in the orginal place..what shall i do?

//Thomas

SM7TVJ