Re: [Amps] 3-500ZG RF Parts tubes

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500ZG RF Parts tubes
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 06:12:18 +0900
 From what I know, they are all Chinese apart from the Amperex. The
Chinese ones probably all come from the same factory and have
different labels stamped on them. The different prices simply account
for the label owners' different profit margins.

I have used the generic Chinese ones quite extensively and they are
real goers. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Talk to Hsu. He has/had contacts at the tube factory and he might be
able to organise a deal for you. I bought my tubes through him.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/vk6apk