Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A
From: "Paul Young" <paul@g0hwc.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:38:50 -0000
Hi Randolf,
               If you email Alpha about your problem asking them for the reset
codes (26 lines to enter in total) they should give it to you.
They do ask that owners do not post this infomation on the net.

So Email Molly sales@alpharadioproducts.com giving her the reasons for needing
the codes.
I now have my 87A working 100% (apart from the smell of fags)

PS: my fault code 24 was solved by moving the tap from 240v to 220v

Best of luck
Paul G0HWC
www.g0hwc.com / www.sstv.org.uk