[Amps] 4cx400 mla2500 mod schematic help

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4cx400 mla2500 mod schematic help
From: ALEX AIMETTE <w2ox@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:51:40 -0500
I have the circuit schematic from the w6kt article on converting a
MLA2500 to 4cx400 tubes,  in Communications Quarterly, summer 1996.  But
it is a gif  type  with 850x570 pixels and I cannot read the blurred
fine print, even with magnifiers.  Trying to magnify it just increases
the blurring.  Even trying to sharpen the image with a photo editor such
as Photo Elements 5 does not work.

Anyone out there have a better copy of this circuit schematic?  Let me
know here.  Thanks alex