Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl co?

To: "Stirling Schmidt" <kc0nxm@sbcglobal.net>,"AMPS submit" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl co?
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:23:13 -0700
    You're absolutely right Stirling. Hammond Manufacturing with main office in
Quelph Ontario and distributors thruout the USA has been in the
transformer/cabinet business way before Peter Dahl started. Their product is
superb. When Fred Hammond (VE3HC) was alive, he would make a custom transformer
for any ham in need and usually at "no charge". All you had to do, is give him
the dimensions and specs and he'd make it for you asap.
    Seasons Greetings from Fern    VE7GZ