[Amps] Alpha 87A Reflected power?

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 87A Reflected power?
From: "Paul Young" <paul@g0hwc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:17:04 -0000
Hi all,
        After building a new antenna today I was using my ATU to get swr
down to 1.1.  when both my ATU and a 2nd SWR mtr showed no reflected
power the amp was showing 20+w reflected. So I checked on the comp
link with the REFL command, it was sating 28w reflected.
so I adjusted the ATU until the amp showed 0w ref and the computer
was saying 1w reflected. At this point both the ATU and 2nd SWR mtr
were showing around 35-40w reflected.

I get the same sort of thing on all my antennas.
I don't have a dummy load to test it on.

Now I'm confused !!!

Paul  G0HWC

Check out my website  www.g0hwc.com / www.sstv.org.uk