[Amps] Eimac Tubes FS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Eimac Tubes FS
From: Glenn McNeil <vk4tzl@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 07:49:05 +1000

Hello Group,

I have tried to post this once, but must have had a problem.

I have for sale, after a change of direction at this QTH, the following :

A part built K1FO set of Metalwork for 432 MHz, using the Eimac 8938
Tube ( 3CX1500C7 ) . Metalwork includes Plate Line, Fingerstock, New
Eimac Socket ( SK2220 ) and a NOS Tube. I also have a spare, NOS Tube to
go with this part built project.

A NOS Tested, 4CX1000A Tube with a S/Hand SK810B Socket

A S/Hand, Tested, 4CX1500B. Not a pull, removed from decommissioned
equipment.

All gear is located in VK Land, so unless you live local, overseas
postage is required.

If you are interested, you can contact me off List.

73
Glenn
VK4TZL