[Amps] Transformer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Transformer
From: "Rich Schmuke" <rdj@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:49:25 -0600
I am not a EE and never have pretended to be one but I am a HAM.

 I have some parts and was wondering about my transformer.

Before I try to box it for shipping I want to know if it would be worth the
bother.

It is a E - I , 8" over all tall , 4 1/8 thick frame.

It is 240 Pri , 3680 sec - no load.

original marking was  240/4160@1amp

Secondary winding over the primary , some secondary removed.

Secondary is wound with 18ga ,  checks 21.4 ohm ,   pri .08 ohm

I have a very bad back and will have to have some help so before I have a
friend from the radio club come over I thought I would ask if it is useable.
It is new but reworked secondary.

Rich , Kd0zz