[Amps] Need picture of Alpha 87a output T/R board

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Need picture of Alpha 87a output T/R board
From: Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:51:37 -0800 (PST)
I apparently have a 'down level' amplifier, and while I've received a nice bag
of parts from Alpha to get my amp current (and fix the problem I started with),
would appreciate a digital picture of the board to make sure I have the
components placed correctly.

The board in question is the OUTPUT T/R board, containing the receive PIN
diodes (the ones that fail with 'error code 1', which is the only reason I
opened the amp). It's located near the rear panel, viewable with the cover of
the amplifier off.

If *you* want a picture of one in the 'downlevel' configuration, let me know.

Thanks
Brian N9ADG