Re: [Amps] Broadband transformers, and ferrite plate chokes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Broadband transformers, and ferrite plate chokes
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:08:41 +0100
Hi Manfred and the group,

I made a mistake in my writing, 5 windings are per cm, actually it´s 13tpi.
So the ferrit is longer then the coil!
It extends 1/2" above and 1" below the coil.
The ferrite core is obviously made of two different materials.
Disks of 1/3" and 1/5" thickness alternatively stacked and glued together

73
Peter