Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 63, Issue 56

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 63, Issue 56
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:11:28 -0700
There are two cables.  It does not matter about when you speak because the
amp via the Red cable is keyed first before the rig that is keyed by the
black cable with about 250 ms delay.  It works well, once you have tried it
you will never go back to another system, it is nice to have both hands
free, to do, well, other things.

The unit is a Heil FS-2 "Exclusively for controlling amateur radio
transceivers and amplifiers"

Mike