Re: [Amps] New Amps at Dayton

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] New Amps at Dayton
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
Why have the Russians stopped producing tubes?  From what I can gather from
some people and sources is that Russia is in a state of economic chaos and
making tubes is not something they have focused on.  Some people have described
it is a sewer pit.  It looks like all the army units stocks have been sold off
as well as any other stocks of tubes.  Why they have stopped production is
really anybodies guess....but I think it is an economic issue.

Lee
 -K0Wa

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?