[Amps] IC-740 feeding a SB-1000

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] IC-740 feeding a SB-1000
From: n2oelspears@aol.com
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:38:49 -0400
I just bought a Heath SB-1000 at a Hamfest.? I would like to use it with both
my Kenwood 730-SP, and my Icom IC-740. I need to hook up both the T/R and the
ALC.? At my local ham club fix-it night, I was given a solid state relay to
use.? I can easily find the 7 pin DIN plug for the Kenwood, and the RCA plugs
for the amplifier, but, I cannot find the 24 pin Molex connector that I am told
that I need for the Icom.? Does anyone know where I could purchase the proper
Molex connector with the 6 x 4 pattern?? I found several with a 12 x 2 pattern.

Noel??? N2OEL