Re: [Amps] Alpha 77dx

Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77dx
From: Paul Whatton <paul@g4dcv.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 19:29:09 +0100
Other way round I thought? Or at least it is on this side of the pond.
Sellers can't leave anything negative about a buyer even if they have
really messed them around.

 From http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/feedback/questions/feedback.html

 >How Feedback works

 >For each transaction, buyers and sellers can choose to rate each other
by leaving Feedback. Feedback from buyers can consist of a positive,
negative or >neutral rating, and a short comment. Feedback from sellers
can consist of a positive rating and a short comment.

73 Paul G4DCV