Re: [Amps] {SPAM} Kilovac H-18

To: "Dennis A. Homerick" <DHomerick@neo.rr.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] {SPAM} Kilovac H-18
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:30:36 -0700
I have had a similar problem with the vac relay in my 77DX. I cured it by
reversing the coil leads. Supposedly the core in the relay becomes
permanently magnetized from the DC . This happened to me only once but I
installed a reversing switch on the rear chassis just in case it happens
again.
73, Dan, N5AR