[Amps] 30S-1 knob

To: "Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 30S-1 knob
From: "kingwood" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:29:25 -0500
Greetings to all,

        I am looking to trade a large Collins "S" Line tuning knob, with
finger hole, for a push on, large 30S-1 (also some early "S" Line's) knob
without finger hole.  My knob is used, but is in excellent condition with
un-cracked skirt and both set screws.  The aluminum inlay is not perfect,
but is quite acceptable.  The knob I need must not be chipped or scratched,
but  I do not care about the condition of the aluminum inlay, as it will be
replaced anyway.  The push-on retainer must be in the center of the knob.
Pictures, if necessary.

73 de K5JV

Lon W. Cottingham
1110 Golden Bear Ln.