[Amps] Anyone place any RF Parts Taylor 572B tube orders lately?

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Anyone place any RF Parts Taylor 572B tube orders lately?
From: "Larry" <n1miw@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:15:05 -0400
   Here's my story. I ordered a matched pair of these tubes back in March,
one tube failed shortly after installation, and sent them back with the RMA.
Replacement was approved (defective tube), but they were out of stock of the
Taylor's. I could've spent $20 more for the Svetlana's, but decided
otherwise. Sent an email to them about a shipment date & was told "on or
around June 5". Still haven't received anything from them. Just curious if
anyone else has run into a delay with them. BTW, their website didn't say
anything about being "temporarily out of stock". I just want other people's
opinion before I start hounding them. Thanks Larry