Re: [Amps] **TROJAN ALERT** More pictures...

To: Manfred Mornhinweg <mmornhin@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] **TROJAN ALERT** More pictures...
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 23:13:01 -0400

> I hope the owner can fix the site soon, because I really would like to
> learn about that amp!

Remember there was a note on here earlier that they are working on the
page so if you try to access it while they are working on the code all
bets are off as to what you get.

I had no problem accessing the page or images with Firefox (On Fedora 8
LINUX) or with Firefox on XP Pro when the note was first posted. Give
them time to fix it and it'll probably be fine.

As I have not seen the error messages and it worked fine for me, I'd
guess it's probably related to Java, but this is for discussing Amps and
not the place to trouble shoot a page.

Roger (K8RI)