[Amps] Anyone have extra set of good 3-500zs?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Anyone have extra set of good 3-500zs?
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

About a month ago, I got an AL82 for a very good price, but I had to pick it up
in Dallas.  So, from the Wichita, KS area, I drove to Dallas and picked up the
unit. Toll the tubes out and packed them in newspaper since the original boxes
were unavailable..  When unpacking them today, one of the tubes had cracked.
RATS!

So, I am looking for two 3-500Zs.  Anyone sitting on some out there?  I can go
to RF Parts (and will if need be) but just asking if someone might have some
out there.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?