[Amps] identification of a rectifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] identification of a rectifier
From: CLIVE COLLINS <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:38:07 +0100 (BST)
Can anyone help me with details of a rectifier please.
  I suspect it is the solid state replacement for a 8020 EHT half wave but I
cannot find a makers name anywhere or positively identify what it is.

  The print on it shows   "CG 5961-01-GL2-3409" followed by "ED5741  EDI 7550".

  The first set looks suspiciously like a NATO stock number apart from the "CG"
and "GL2" bits.

  Thanks and all good wishes,

  Clive GW3WEQ