Re: [Amps] Plate choke material..

To: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate choke material..
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:51:47 -0400
Sounds like you might want to do some advance temperature testing with that
material first Bob.

If necessary try placing it behind a baffle to get away from the exhaust.

Fiberglass works well at HF and both rod and tubing are readily available
over here. Its a bit less heat sensitive than the plastics.

There is no ceramic available in Oz?

Carl
KM1H