Re: [Amps] Bill Orr comment

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bill Orr comment
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:39:47 +0200
Yes, feed trough power should be subtracted for the real calculation.
To me it looks as Eimac did not do that on their 3CX3K datasheet.
My glass envelope tubes can be driven very hard in GG without getting bad
IMD figures.
I do 4 times the factory claimed dissipation into the dummy load but I guess
there data is very very conservative.

73
Peter