[Amps] GU74b from PA7TWO

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GU74b from PA7TWO
From: "Thomas Carlsson" <thomascarl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:30:28 -0300
I purchased two GU74b from Kees in Holland
   "Kees - pa7two" <pa7two@hotmail.com>,
They were delivered very well packed, no major hazards there. Kees even sent
me a photo of the box before it was closed and photos of the receipts after
it was sent. These receipts have tracking no so you can follow the
logistics. Tracking info input for int'l packages seems slow, some 24h
delay.
Tracking info for the package you find here - in English

http://www.tntpostpakketservice.nl/en/site/search/track-trace/index.aspx?lang=en&tt

On the surface they didn't look nice. However, looking at my old original
ones - they looked worse.
Getter and conditioning aside... but necessary to do.
Testing them - More output than my old ones and very closely matched.
So, get in contact with Kees if you need spares for your ALPHAs and ACOMs
etc.

Thomas, PY2ZXU/SM0CXU