Re: [Amps] So-Called Utility "Smart Meters"

To: asrick@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] So-Called Utility "Smart Meters"
From: cemilton@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:17:19 -0400
 Kinda curious.................. are these smart meters running tube finals in
the transmitter portion?

Has anyone experienced any RFI from them?? And what portion of the ham band are
they operating in?

Is it possible to use them in AM mode, say plate modulated?? And what is the
output power?

Just wondering...................

73
Chuck