Re: [Amps] Digital watt meters...HELP!

Subject: Re: [Amps] Digital watt meters...HELP!
From: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:21:51 -0700
I have an Array Solutions Power Master. It does everything I needed it
to do and does it well. Jay at Array Solutions is knowledgeable and
helpful. Their customer service seems very good at least so far as I've
had occasion to deal with them.

Before I bought the Power Master, I looked at the LP-100. At the time it
did not do some of the things I needed done and the options were not as
good as the Power Master. This has changed and the latest offerings
would more than meet my requirements. If I had to choose today, it would
be a difficult choice.

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg
http://w7iuv.com