[Amps] Titan 425 FS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Titan 425 FS
From: Marv Gonsior <w6frmarv@dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:24:13 -0700
Greetings All,

My Titan 425, with s/n 04A10090, is offered for sale.  I am the
original non-smoking owner.  Included is the original Ten-Tec manual
and the factory packaging. The complete amplifier, including the
3CX800 tubes were tested at 1500 watts output, when it was overhauled
by Ten-Tec. The amplifier has the factory mods in the loading
capacitor insulation, the twin voltage power supply and with their
upgraded rectifier stack.  The case is clean without any scratches or
dings.  A pick up is preferred but I will ship.  JPGs are
available.  The price is $1525 plus shipping from Fullerton, CA 92835.

73,

Marv, W6FR