Re: [Amps] Contents of Amps digest..." LK-500 interface

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Contents of Amps digest..." LK-500 interface
From: "Edwin Karl" <edk0kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:50:33 -0500
I have 2- LK 500s and have built a small relay in an enclosure
that will key the amplifier. Not a big deal, relay voltage
available at the accessory socket. Wire in series with the
transmit key line.
Relay keys amp, if small sensitive type relay the delay is no
problem up to about 40 wpm.
By the way, I also have a relay protecting my MP-1000MP, though it
does have relay contact output. Good luck, good amplifier ,,,

73

ed K0KL